A wider range of organisations is being invited to bid for grants to develop entrepreneurial ideas.
A fund to help inspire more entrepreneurs to start or scale up their businesses has been relaunched by the Scottish Government. Grants of up to £50,000 will be available.
Welcome proposals from:
- Ecosystem builders — organisations such as incubators, accelerators, dedicated entrepreneurial support organisations, and community groups that support entrepreneurs through programming, resources, and events
- Industry associations and non-profits — groups empowering early-stage entrepreneurialism and start-ups in their communities
- Universities and education/training programmes — academic institutions looking to create new activities to foster entrepreneurial skills and innovation through competitions, for example
- Established companies delivering new partnership projects with start-ups — or educational establishments — through pilots, tech acquisitions, or accelerator programmes
- Private organisations, experienced in entrepreneurial development, whose proposals widen the early-stage entrepreneur and start-up community to under-represented demographics
Details and guidance notes here: https://www.scottish-enterprise.com/support-for-businesses/funding-and-grants/business-grants/ecosystem-fund
Application deadline: 25th September 2023 @ 1pm