Wed, 23 Aug 2023 15:00 – 16:30 BST
Innovation funding webinar: Heating and cooling, built environment and geothermal
Join the Scottish European Green Energy Centre (SEGEC), Scottish Enterprise Innovation Collaboration and Funding Team and Innovate UK to discover the latest innovation funding opportunities for heating and cooling, built environment and geothermal projects.
This webinar will provide an overview of current and future opportunities in these areas, ranging from grants and support designed for single SMEs all the way up to large-scale international collaborative projects.It will be of interest to businesses, researchers and those in the public sector who support the development of innovative products and services.
The presentations will discuss:
Innovate UK funding programmes, including IUK SMART, Innovate UK loans and IUK investor partnerships.
- Collaborative funding, including the £5 million Clean Energy Transition Partnership, Eureka Eurostars and Horizon Europe.
- The Scottish Green Heat Innovation Support Programme.
You will also have the opportunity to find out more about:
- Support available to Scottish organisations interested in applying to these funds.
- Top tips for partner searches and creating eye-catching profiles.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Karen Fraser, European Programme Manager, Scottish European Green Energy Centre (SEGEC)
SEGEC helps companies access European funding in Scotland in the critical growth areas of energy and low carbon by supporting businesses and key stakeholders. This includes leading on the delivery of the Clean Energy Transition Partnership Programme and promotion and support for the Horizon Europe research and innovation programme.
- Conall McGinley, Horizon Europe UK National Contact Point for Energy and Global Innovation Lead for Energy, Innovate UK
Innovate UK is the UK’s national innovation agency supporting business-led innovation. They provide free and impartial help and support to all organisations innovating in the energy sector to help them access funding for European and international collaborative projects.
- Jane Watters, Innovation Collaboration and Funding, Scottish Enterprise
This team delivers Innovate UK EDGE services to ambitious Scottish companies, helping them to grow through innovation, internationalisation and investment. This includes helping companies navigate and secure innovation funding, international market opportunities and partners through extensive international networks.