WHAT IS IT?
The MSIP Accelerator is an intense business accelerator designed to help ambitious young companies who are developing new solutions in sustainable mobility and decarbonisation achieve a step-change in their business.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The MSIP Accelerator programme is available for a maximum of 15 innovative companies who have ambitious growth
They should have a team in place and have an investor-ready proposition or a validated prototype. Participants will be joining a select group of like-minded companies committed to
accelerating the transition to net-zero.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
This is a structured programme modelled on best-in class tech accelerators. It will help you achieve a step change in your venture, building confidence and momentum. The MSIP Accelerator is structured around 3 key pillars of activity:
- Learning – Gaining proven startup skills, tools and frameworks.
- Executing – Applying learnings to your venture.
- Connecting – Growing your network, learning from experts and meeting investors.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The MSIP Accelerator is delivered over 16 weeks, including:
• Self-Study e-learning module (weekly): – Accessed via a private portal so you can explore at your convenience.
• Live On-line Workshops (weekly): – Interactive workshop to practice key concepts with peers, linking to how you can apply to your venture.
• Group Coaching (Bi-weekly): Facilitated peer-to-peer sessions where the cohort works together to overcome challenges and learn from each other.
• Industry Roundtables (Bi-weekly): Networking & speaker events featuring sector and subject matter experts.
• Mentoring Sessions: Access a network of mentors to gain valuable insights and wisdom.
• Investment Mentoring: 1:1 session with an experienced investor to discuss your funding strategy.
• Pitch Event: A final pitching event which includes a panel of investors and funders, giving you the opportunity to showcase your venture.
The MSIP Accelerator programme is delivered primarily on-line with the opportunity for in-person meet-ups and networking opportunities. Participating companies are able to use the MSIP Innovation Lab facilities during the 16-week programme. After 16 weeks you will have significantly moved your venture forward. You will:
• Be more investor ready
• Have a more compelling investment pitch.
• Be clearer on your growth strategy.
• Have a more robust support network.
• Be more confident in your entrepreneurial skillset.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1 July, 2022, 12 noon.
PROGRAMME START DATE: 30 August 2022
AVAILABILITY: The programme is fully subsidised. As such, it is highly competitive. Applications are reviewed weekly, with priority given to first applications received. All applicants are required to participate in an interview, which will be held bi-weekly following the receipt of your application.