Clean Energy Transition Partnership (CETP) £5 million call publication and Scottish webinar for companies (15th June)
The Clean Energy Transition Partnership (CETP), which launched last year will publish the details for the 2nd funding call at the start of June 2023.
To support the publication of this funding opportunity we have organised a 1hr webinar on the 15th June (10:00 – 11:00) for Scottish organisations interested in applying / finding out more.
Innovative companies can register at: Scottish CETP webinar registration page
With £5 million available for Scottish businesses (and partnering universities / research organisations) this is an opportunity for companies to access funding for research and innovation projects that support the green transition and collaborate with partners from over 30 different countries.
In 2023 call Scottish organisations will be able to apply to all 10 of the funding modules:
- Direct current (DC) technologies for power networks
- Energy system flexibility: renewables production, storage and system integration
- Renewable energy technologies
- Carbon capture, utilisation, and storage (CCUS)
- Hydrogen and renewable fuels
- Heating and cooling technologies
- Geothermal energy technologies
- Integrated regional energy systems
- Integrated industrial energy systems
- Clean energy integration in the built environment
For further information please visit the https://cetpartnership.eu/calls/joint-call-2023 website.
If you are Scottish company / university / research organisation and interested in applying and want to find out more they should contact SE through the CETP webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Scottish Enterprise is leading and delivering the programme on behalf of Scottish Government, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and South of Scotland Enterprise.