The third cohort will primarily be delivered virtually, commencing on 30 August and running for 16 weeks.
Michelin Scotland Innovation Parc’s (MSIP) latest accelerator programme has named its latest cohort of 12 start-ups.
Part funded by Scottish Enterprise and delivered by Skillfluence, the MSIP Accelerator has been specifically designed to help young companies developing new solutions in sustainable mobility and decarbonisation.
This is the third cohort of the MSIP Accelerator. The successful applicants are developing a range of future thinking products and services, including new electric vehicle and charging technologies, hydro and wind power solutions, energy efficiency and urban mining.
Cohort 3 will primarily be delivered virtually, commencing on 30 August and running for 16 weeks. The programme should provide participants with access to the skills, knowledge, networks and advice to enhance their overall solutions. A number of participants will become the first users of MSIP’s soon-to-launch Innovation Labs facility.
The successful companies that have been selected are:
- 4SB – a battery solution for city living electric car owners with limited access to roadside and overnight charging.
- Carruthers Renewables – a low head hydropower to decarbonise the global north and electrify the global south.
- dpSun – sustainable electrification.
- HANA (Electric Motion) – developing solutions for ultra-rapid vehicle charging in rural and semi-rural locations.
- Kinetic Hydro – reliable river turbines that are easy to use for off-grid communities.
- Láidir Circular Mobility – circular bioeconomy energy and materials for off-road vehicle, van and truck markets.
- Myriad Wind Energy Systems – designing the next generation of high-performance wind turbines.
- Neocycl UK – a green metals technology company producing refined non-ferrous metals from scrap, with zero carbon emissions.
- Shakey Robotics Innovators – bespoke technology solutions which accelerate the maritime sectors drive towards net zero.
- ThermaFY Eco Solutions – the first holistic approach to delivering a journey to net zero for individual homes.
- Tronius – Electric vehicle technologies and renewable energy management solutions.
- Vahanomy – AI-driven solutions to accelerate the rollout of the charging infrastructure through a location data analysis tool and marketplace.
See here for the full story from insider.co.uk >>> 12 start-ups chosen for latest MSIP accelerator – Business Insider